Author Topic: Western Air Brake (Air fittings and line)  (Read 433 times)

June 05, 2014, 01:13 PM #0

Winter Beater Offline

• Vehicle: 03 350Z Track Edition, 05 4 Runner, 98 GMC Shitbox
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!
I know not every body here is into air ride suspension, but for the few that are this place is a goldmine! Also, if you're looking for misc air fittings, these guys have had what I needed almost every time!

Western Air Brake
1063 Thomas Ave

I've been there a handful of times and every time they've had the air ride fitting or air line that I needed in stock and priced extremely well. Not even worth looking online because their pricing is so good!

I just picked up four fittings today for a friends car, they cost me $0.70 each. Online they are $3.49 USD each + shipping.

NOTE: They are an air brake shop, not an air ride shop. Many of the fittings/lines are the same but don't expect these guys to know or tell you what you need for your air ride setup. Go in there with a proper descriptive list of fittings and sizes that you need and they will get you want you need.

Example of a good list:
4x 3/8 NPT to 3/8 Push to connect

Example of a bad list:
4x air tank fittings
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 08:59 AM by Winter Beater

Top Tier Imports

Western Air Brake (Air fittings and line)
    « on: June 05, 2014, 01:13 PM »

July 31, 2015, 09:00 AM #1

Winter Beater Offline

• Vehicle: 03 350Z Track Edition, 05 4 Runner, 98 GMC Shitbox
    • Reputation Power: 95
    • Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!Winter Beater has great potential!
    These guys saved my ass today again!!

Needed what I think to be an oddball air fitting for my fuel pressure regulator, sure enough they have them in stock!

Top Tier Imports

Western Air Brake (Air fittings and line)
      « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 09:00 AM »