Author Topic: Suggestions?  (Read 25481 times)

July 28, 2014, 04:47 PM #400

Matthew Offline

• Vehicle: '92 EH3, '05 Ranger, '00 Silverado, '00 EX250
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.
@Matthew u rock bruh
EH3 in the making.

[May 26 14:52:31] ACiFiC:matt u r so cute i wish u were under my covers :3 :3 :3 :3 xoxo

Been someones avatar count: 7

Top Tier Imports

Suggestions?
    « Reply #400 on: July 28, 2014, 04:47 PM »

July 28, 2014, 04:48 PM #401

Matthew Offline

• Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.Matthew is a force to reckon with.
    Originally posted by E36
    @E36
    ur the best man

works for me adom
    EH3 in the making.

[May 26 14:52:31] ACiFiC:matt u r so cute i wish u were under my covers :3 :3 :3 :3 xoxo

July 28, 2014, 05:22 PM #402

Nirusan Offline

• Vehicle: 2017 BMW M2, 2015 Audi S3
      • Reputation Power: 217
      • Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!Nirusan is awe-inspiring!
      Originally posted by Matthew
      works for me @E36

Fixed that for you, @Matthew
      [Sep 03 10:56:42] Faken:I wanna be on autters whorefax... Gonna write her off
      [Sep 03 11:06:48] Faken:If I stuck my pee pee into 100 girls from africa.. I think it will make a difference if u want to sleep with me.
      [Oct 15 19:20:41] Adomp:id eat my own ass out than eat famous daves

July 28, 2014, 06:21 PM #403

Adomp Offline

• Vehicle: BMW E36
        • Reputation Power: 31
        • Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.Adomp is working their way up.
        @Matthew o k00l @E36  now it works
        [May 03 15:40:09] Uncle Hugh Myron:when 10 asians come at me with weapons i just get on my knees and start sucking their dicks

[Dec 10 16:08:15] Shaun:if u put adom in a cold tub it turns into a hot tub

[Dec 18 12:21:50] Nirusan:ya right
        [Dec 18 12:21:49] Nirusan:lmao adomp coming to a tti  event

July 28, 2014, 08:13 PM #404

Matthew Offline

Sweg
          EH3 in the making.

July 29, 2014, 09:29 PM #405

dano Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Leaf SL, 2002 Subaru Forester XT
            • Reputation Power: 94
            • dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!
            What about a "Top Tier" Top Tier supporter class? Say $10 / yr.
            - gets a new decal each year
            - reserved parking at meets they indicate they are going to
            - 5% off merch?

And on that note what about similar to booking a seat on an airplane being able to book spots at meets?
            Current Forester count: 1
            Owner, Next Level Escapes

July 29, 2014, 10:31 PM #406

ACiFiC Offline

• Vehicle: x2 Eunos
              • Reputation Power: 85
              • ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.ACiFiC is a force to reckon with.
              You already get a free decal with your supporting membership renewal and the spot booking doesn't make sense. Who wants to baby sit who gets what spot and why does it matter where you park? You want to park at the same spot Everytime? Show up early to get the spot you want
              Originally posted by Winter Beater
              If a car is shows that a solid effort was made, and the car is reasonably well executed I can respect that. Even if it's not my cup of tea..

July 29, 2014, 10:33 PM #407

Shaun Offline

• Vehicle: 1998 Civic, 2003 GS430
                • Reputation Power: 370
                • Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
                Originally posted by ACiFiC
                You already get a free decal with your supporting membership renewal and the spot booking doesn't make sense. Who wants to baby sit who gets what spot and why does it matter where you park? You want to park at the same spot Everytime? Show up early to get the spot you want
                Exactly this, repped.

July 29, 2014, 10:52 PM #408

Matthew Offline

Originally posted by ACiFiC

TRU
                  EH3 in the making.

July 30, 2014, 08:17 AM #409

DonR Offline

• Vehicle: 83 CAMARO Z28/94 K1500
                    • Reputation Power: 80
                    • DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
                    the idea itself isn't bad, it would just be a huge hassel for people at the meets have to basically draw everything out- overall spend way too much time getting people parked rather than just driving in parking wherever is open and enjoying the atmosphere
                    [Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
                    95 GTR- SOLD
                    03 RSX-S - SOLD
                    08 G6- wrekt
                    10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

July 30, 2014, 08:30 AM #410

dano Offline

• Vehicle: 2013 Nissan Leaf SL, 2002 Subaru Forester XT
                      • Reputation Power: 94
                      • dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!dano has great potential!
                      It was just a thought. Perhaps for those who have super expensive cars and don't want to be next to jalop civic or if TTI is going national perhaps not everyone can get a prime spot on time if coming from out of town. In either case they would likely be the minority and could have been priced as such.

It was just an idea.
                      Current Forester count: 1
                      Owner, Next Level Escapes

July 30, 2014, 08:37 AM #411

DonR Offline

• DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.DonR is a force to reckon with.
                        @dano not a bad idea either, would just take quite a few people to organize would make the lines when comming into the lot alot longer aswell.
                        [Sep 19 13:42:06] alexatwork21:I just want to rub butter on my body and dance the night away. Probably drink, maybe jack off a donkey. I just want to get lost in the moment.

89 240SX- SOLD
                        95 GTR- SOLD
                        03 RSX-S - SOLD
                        08 G6- wrekt
                        10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

July 30, 2014, 08:54 AM #412

Matthew Offline

We should start funding to build a track somewhere just outside the city limits.
                          EH3 in the making.

July 30, 2014, 08:56 AM #413

Shaun Offline

• Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!Shaun is awe-inspiring!
                            @Matthew we are, we have $40 so far

July 30, 2014, 08:59 AM #414

Matthew Offline

Originally posted by Shaun
                              @Matthew we are, we have $40 so far

How much more do we need r we almost ther?
                              EH3 in the making.

July 30, 2014, 09:03 AM #415

Shaun Offline

@Matthew I'm not very good at math but I think like $9,999,960

July 30, 2014, 09:08 AM #416

Matthew Offline

Originally posted by Shaun
                                  @Matthew I'm not very good at math but I think like $9,999,960

We r the 1%%%
                                  EH3 in the making.

July 30, 2014, 09:22 AM #417

Streko Offline

• Vehicle: 2007 Subaru STi
                                    • Reputation Power: 7
                                    • Streko has no influence.
                                    Suggestion for the forum: Next / Previous page links for threads - if they were a bit bigger to click on too, it would make for relatively easy navigation. Maybe for the larger threads, divisions of 25/50 as well.
                                    I don't drive fast, I fly really low.

July 30, 2014, 09:37 AM #418

slipstreamconversion Offline

• Vehicle: 1997 Toyota Aristo / 1993 Toyota Camry
                                      • slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.slipstreamconversion is a force to reckon with.
                                      Originally posted by dano
                                      perhaps for those who have super expensive cars and don't want to be next to jalop civic or if TTI is going national

Defeats the purpose of treating each other equally no matter what we drive.

Originally posted by Matthew
                                      We should start funding to build a track somewhere just outside the city limits.

This.  You never know what a gofundme or kickstarter might accomplish.  One guy wanted $10.00 for a potato salad and is getting almost $53000. 
                                      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad

July 30, 2014, 09:53 AM #419

DonR Offline

Originally posted by slipstreamconversion
                                        Defeats the purpose of treating each other equally no matter what we drive.

This.  You never know what a gofundme or kickstarter might accomplish.  One guy wanted $10.00 for a potato salad and is getting almost $53000. 
                                        https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad
                                        this also at the first part.

and holy shnikeyz 53k for potatoe salad..
                                        i should make potatoe salad.

89 240SX- SOLD
                                        95 GTR- SOLD
                                        03 RSX-S - SOLD
                                        08 G6- wrekt
                                        10 Gen Coupe- WREKT

July 30, 2014, 10:42 AM #420

Matthew Offline

Reddit is a powerful thing
                                          EH3 in the making.

February 03, 2015, 04:06 PM #421

SpeedPls Offline

• Vehicle: BCNR33 V-Spec
                                            • Reputation Power: 69
                                            • SpeedPls is a rising star!SpeedPls is a rising star!SpeedPls is a rising star!SpeedPls is a rising star!SpeedPls is a rising star!SpeedPls is a rising star!
                                            @Shaun

Would it be possible to change the forum profile settings so you can link your build thread through the vehicle section underneath your username? Don't know why I thought of it, but it would be a neat feature
                                            My Flickr

1995 Skyline GTR V-Spec
                                            1991 Skyline GTR - sold
                                            1995 Skyline GTR - sold

February 03, 2015, 04:41 PM #422

Shaun Offline

Originally posted by SpeedPls
                                              @Shaun

Would it be possible to change the forum profile settings so you can link your build thread through the vehicle section underneath your username? Don't know why I thought of it, but it would be a neat feature
                                              Awesome idea, will try to figure that out.

February 17, 2015, 04:25 PM #423

Vince Offline

• Vehicle: 2012 Si
                                                • Reputation Power: 174
                                                • Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!Vince is awe-inspiring!
                                                button to link to flickr accounts like we have with IG,Twitter,etc?
                                                (∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━☆ ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

[May 23 00:37:52] Sloppyclock:But Moooooom, I was being a street terrorist

February 25, 2015, 04:38 PM #424

CFMP RAblue Offline

• Vehicle: 09 Mits Ralliart Octane blue
                                                  • Reputation Power: 58
                                                  • CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.CFMP RAblue is on the verge of being accepted.
                                                  Originally posted by Vince
                                                  button to link to flickr accounts like we have with IG,Twitter,etc?

what are you a photographer or a model?!?!?! :vints:
                                                  Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:40 PM by CFMP RAblue
                                                  "Go Fast, Stop Fast"
                                                  Extreme Stop Slotted/Drilled Rotors
                                                  KVR Performance Slotted Rotors
                                                  Magnaflow CBE

Top Tier Imports

Suggestions?
                                                    « Reply #424 on: February 25, 2015, 04:38 PM »