Author Topic: Fender Rolling General Information, Pricing, FAQs  (Read 840 times)

July 30, 2014, 09:44 PM #0

Nismoline Offline

• Vehicle: R32 GTR
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.Nismoline has an aura about them.
Are you having rubbing issues? Wanting to run an aggressive fitment? Well we are here to help you in your tough times. We will provide you with a clean and professional job of rolling your fenders. We can roll or pull most makes and models of cars.

We are available most evenings and weekends. Simply send a PM to @Nismoline or @Shaun to book an appointment.

FAQs
Q: Will my paint crack?
A: There is always a risk of paint cracking depending on paint or the aggressiveness of the roll, but we usually have no issues.

Q: Do I need to bring anything?
A: All you need is your lug nut socket. We provide the rest of the equipment (jacks, stands, heat gun, roller).

Q: How long does it take?
A: 2 fenders usually takes around an hour from start to finish.

Q: I'm planning on running an aggressive fitment, should I get my fenders rolled before or after?
A: If you know you're going to rub, always get your fenders rolled ahead of time. Your fenders and tires can become permanently damaged if they come in contact with each other.

Q: What kind of fender roller do you use?
A: We have 2 Eastwood fender rollers available.

Q: Can my fenders be rolled if they have been damaged or have rust?
A: If your fenders have been repaired with bondo then we cannot roll your fenders. If there is rust then we may not be able to help you. Arranging a meeting to inspect your fenders is your best option. 

Pricing
2 fenders: $100
4 fenders: $150
Fender pull: variable, PM for a quote
Roller rental: $50 plus $100 refundable deposit for 3 days. Rental includes both the roller and a heat gun.

Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 02:06 PM by Shaun
Jdm parking fo life!
#driven2016

Top Tier Imports

Fender Rolling General Information, Pricing, FAQs
    « on: July 30, 2014, 09:44 PM »