Author Topic: Honda CBR125 for sale  (Read 1437 times)

February 05, 2015, 01:29 PM #0

omaid Offline

  • Regular Member
  • Posts: 552
  • Join Date: Feb 2014
    Location: Winnipeg MB Canada
  • Real Name: Omaid A
  • Vehicle: GC STI chevy tahoe
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.
Year 2011
Make and model Honda CBR125
Kimometers only 350
color grey
Safety no but no worries able to do
price 2500$ OBO
Accident NON
scratch 2
2 owner
sale my 2011 honda cbr125 never drove it have no license  :alien:
please PM or text 2049977387
Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:17 PM by omaid
1996 GC STI for sale
1997 GC STI for sale
2009 chevy tahoe for sale
GC GF parts for sale

    Top Tier Imports

    Honda CBR125 for sale
    « on: February 05, 2015, 01:29 PM »

    February 06, 2015, 09:15 PM #1

    omaid Offline

    • Regular Member
    • Posts: 552
    • Join Date: Feb 2014
      Location: Winnipeg MB Canada
    • Real Name: Omaid A
    • Vehicle: GC STI chevy tahoe
    • Reputation Power: 37
    • omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.
    any interest??????????????????????
    1996 GC STI for sale
    1997 GC STI for sale
    2009 chevy tahoe for sale
    GC GF parts for sale

      February 07, 2015, 02:25 AM #2

      CodyLoewen Offline

      • Regular Member
      • Posts: 1,062
      • Join Date: May 2013
        Location: Winnipeg
      • Real Name: Cody Loewen
      • Reputation Power: 40
      • CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...
      Originally posted by omaid
      any interest??????????????????????

      I'm sure there is interest, you just need to remember this isn't quite prime bike season lol

      Bump for you.
      1999 Honda Civic

      [Feb 22 16:57:22] Shaun:i dont wanna be friends with fence posts 

      Faken:if i get this promtion.. i might get a convertible..
      Shaun:a convertible what? pen? yes this pen turns into a coupon holder.

        February 07, 2015, 12:00 PM #3

        Banman Offline

        • Regular Member
        • Posts: 187
        • Join Date: Aug 2014
          Location: Winnipeg, MB, 🍁
        • Real Name: Chris Banman
        • Vehicle: N/A
        • Reputation Power: 1
        • Banman has no influence.
        Would this be a good starter bike for someone looking to get there feet wet? Would It leave them wanting more or would it have enough power?

          February 07, 2015, 12:48 PM #4

          CodyLoewen Offline

          • Regular Member
          • Posts: 1,062
          • Join Date: May 2013
            Location: Winnipeg
          • Real Name: Cody Loewen
          • Reputation Power: 40
          • CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...CodyLoewen might someday be someone...
          Originally posted by Banman
          Would this be a good starter bike for someone looking to get there feet wet? Would It leave them wanting more or would it have enough power?

          @boostfreak should be able to answer your question, I think he has a sticky post somehwhere on the forum about starting to ride too.
          1999 Honda Civic

          [Feb 22 16:57:22] Shaun:i dont wanna be friends with fence posts 

          Faken:if i get this promtion.. i might get a convertible..
          Shaun:a convertible what? pen? yes this pen turns into a coupon holder.

            February 07, 2015, 01:09 PM #5

            boostfreak Offline

            • Regular Member
            • Posts: 3,085
            • Join Date: Nov 2014
              Location: Jail
            • Real Name: Dave
            • Vehicle: Meatball
            • Reputation Power: 38
            • boostfreak is working their way up.boostfreak is working their way up.boostfreak is working their way up.
            I do, you can see the post here: http://toptierimports.com/index.php?topic=3121.0

            It depends on what you plan to do with the bike. CBR125R values have pretty much bottomed, so you could sell it for what you end up paying for it after you're done.

            You will be left wanting more, simply. However the 125 is a great city bike and a great way to get your feet wet, since it is one of the bikes used in the training course as well. Once you get the hang of it, it is super light and flickable, and you can bounce off the rev limiter all day long without worrying. They are so much fun I bought another one just to zip around town on. I would not recommend it for any sort of highway travel.

            Very easy to maintain as well, they take 1L of oil and have no oil filter. Simple engine.

            Hope that helps.

            edit: I notice this is a gen 2 125, which will have a wider back tire and some other small differences. Even more fun.
            Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:11 PM by boostfreak
            BNRJAMZ
            '13 Fiat 500 Turbo
            Originally posted by: Igor
            i don't know why you would want to say its an sti, especially around people that know what they are looking at. like buddy, its a wrx, who cares. personally i find it insulting that he calls it an sti

              February 07, 2015, 01:11 PM #6

              Banman Offline

              • Regular Member
              • Posts: 187
              • Join Date: Aug 2014
                Location: Winnipeg, MB, 🍁
              • Real Name: Chris Banman
              • Vehicle: N/A
              • Reputation Power: 1
              • Banman has no influence.
              Originally posted by CodyLoewen
              @boostfreak should be able to answer your question, I think he has a sticky post somehwhere on the forum about starting to ride too.
              Okay thank you!

                February 07, 2015, 01:13 PM #7

                Banman Offline

                • Regular Member
                • Posts: 187
                • Join Date: Aug 2014
                  Location: Winnipeg, MB, 🍁
                • Real Name: Chris Banman
                • Vehicle: N/A
                • Reputation Power: 1
                • Banman has no influence.
                Originally posted by boostfreak
                I do, you can see the post here: http://toptierimports.com/index.php?topic=3121.0

                It depends on what you plan to do with the bike. CBR125R values have pretty much bottomed, so you could sell it for what you end up paying for it after you're done.

                You will be left wanting more, simply. However the 125 is a great city bike and a great way to get your feet wet, since it is one of the bikes used in the training course as well. Once you get the hang of it, it is super light and flickable, and you can bounce off the rev limiter all day long without worrying. They are so much fun I bought another one just to zip around town on. I would not recommend it for any sort of highway travel.

                Very easy to maintain as well, they take 1L of oil and have no oil filter. Simple engine.

                Hope that helps.

                edit: I notice this is a gen 2 125, which will have a wider back tire and some other small differences. Even more fun.
                Wow thanks so much, I've always thought about riding. I'll be going to book my knowledge test in the coming days.

                  February 08, 2015, 06:33 PM #8

                  omaid Offline

                  • Regular Member
                  • Posts: 552
                  • Join Date: Feb 2014
                    Location: Winnipeg MB Canada
                  • Real Name: Omaid A
                  • Vehicle: GC STI chevy tahoe
                  • Reputation Power: 37
                  • omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.
                  Thanks I need some cash that is why I post it now
                  1996 GC STI for sale
                  1997 GC STI for sale
                  2009 chevy tahoe for sale
                  GC GF parts for sale

                    March 26, 2015, 09:22 AM #9

                    omaid Offline

                    • Regular Member
                    • Posts: 552
                    • Join Date: Feb 2014
                      Location: Winnipeg MB Canada
                    • Real Name: Omaid A
                    • Vehicle: GC STI chevy tahoe
                    • Reputation Power: 37
                    • omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.omaid is working their way up.
                    Close please
                    Sold
                    1996 GC STI for sale
                    1997 GC STI for sale
                    2009 chevy tahoe for sale
                    GC GF parts for sale

                      Top Tier Imports

                      Honda CBR125 for sale
                      « Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 09:22 AM »